Hope ye are all enjoying the sun 🙂
In this hot weather, I know its hard to put on make-up without feeling like it is going to fall off your face!!
So instead of wearing a lot of make-up and not having to worry about it sweating off your face,(hate the feeling!) why not try to put on less make-up ut instead with some mascara and lippy. As I have gotten realy addidcted to different colour lipsticks and experiment with them alt lately, I think its also more fun to change up your make-up by a pop of colour on your lips, instead of over-doing your eyes, keep them fresh and instead draw the attention to your lips:)
It takes so little time but looks beautiful and can take seconds to re-touch:)
My fav lipstick at the moment is my Purple Lipstick Gloss from INGLOT, their stores are located in Limerick and Dublin and with their affordable prices and long lasting products I would highly reccomend them.
These are my tips when choosing your lipstick colour*:
- When choosing your lipstick colour try pick a colour that you know you’ll love to wear and feel confident in,
- Try match your lipstick to your skin tone that won’t stand out in a bad way,
- Wearing lipstick with your make-up, don’t over-do the rest of your make up as your lipstick is a statement colour in itself,
- If you have some time, try to match your lipstick with what your wearing,(example:matching red lippy with a red skirt or lilac lippy with a lilac flower in your top)
- Try to keep up with trends of the season,(example:for the summer all bright and neon colours are all in)
*Hope that might have helped ye when deciding on your lipstick colour 🙂
Stay sun protected and lots of suncream, were in for a heatwave!!
Have a fab weekend,